For Sale 1974 Dodge Monaco 2DR HT (not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She appears to have been well protected over the years. There is no fading of the orange color on the dash instrument needles. Fade is an indicator she sat outside for a period of time. The black thing on the trunk lid is a CB antenna base, you can see the coax cable in the trunk. It may swing down to be hidden in the trunk. For some reason fear of CB theft was a thing back then. For my two cents, these are the cars to buy. Nothing is more expensive than paint and interiors to restore. My grandfather also ordered a his last new Dodge, a Monaco station wagon in this same color with a vinyl interior. I knew he trusted me when he let me drive it without him. Good times. I too would buy it, but I don't have the space right now. No pressure, there will be other cars.

Nice! Why can't I find a '74-'75 Imperial coupe in that color!! Love that color.

Unfortunately it did. I wonder how long the ad was up on Hemmings. Is there a way to subscribe to certain search terms on Hemmings so that the site e-mails you when a car matches your saved search?

Is finding a professional inspection service as simple as googling for one in the local market or is there more to it?
this board or a bigger one like moparts. People are very willing to help a member out and put eyes on something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back