For Sale 1974 Monaco (well a 76 with a 74 clip) makes a youknowwhat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to make clear that I meant no disrespect by saying it looks too nice..."high rent/top shelf", that's perfect!

So is that huge behemoth a future Ghostbusters vehicle? I'd enjoy some info on it...might be best to start a different thread about it to avoid clutter in your Blumo ad.

My 61 makes my wagon look like 3/4 scale model.
DSC01492.JPG
DSC01498.JPG
DSC02217.jpg

wow.lovely.The hearse is great but that white wagon is a stunner.Nice to see wagons getting love.When you see them on ebay the bids i believe are quite strong.Especially mopar wagons.So congratulations,again!heh.Brougham Brummel

Just added in my opinion an upgrade for the wagon, came with a power bench, Found some buckets in a 64 New Yorker in a self yard . I purchased the wagon 20+ year's ago from the original owner.
20180329_173402.jpg
20180329_173757.jpg

ooooh.Lovely buckets.But the dashes in the 60,s were artwork.This one looks lovely.Thw a.c. availability in the wagons was really cool.A rear unit could be optioned.Yay!B.B

After weeks of Eagle and Falcoon feast in NOLA, came home and fired up the Monaco. 1 pedal pump and 1/2 rev VAROOM right to fast idle. Put correct size tire and lost the hubcaps so it looks "more better" in the Blumo world. WHO DAT!!!!
bookface C-Body Dodge Monaco Bluesmobile has a movie of the startup.

IMG_0027.JPG

Last edited:
As Haulin' Oats sings:
She's gone, oh I, oh I'd
Better learn how to face it
She's gone, oh I, oh I'd
Pay the devil to replace her
She's gone, what went wrong?

As Haulin' Oats sings:
She's gone, oh I, oh I'd
Better learn how to face it
She's gone, oh I, oh I'd
Pay the devil to replace her
She's gone, what went wrong?

Did she stay in the states, or is she going over seas?

ECTOMOBILE for Margi Gras. Special shout out to the board appraiser, 67monaco. Sweated out that $3500 TOPS!!!!!!. Phish

IMG_0106.JPG

Perfect rally car so keeping this one and will build another for my friend in Boston. Need a 74 front clip.

IMG_0158 (2).JPG

IMG_0160 (2).JPG

IMG_0161 (2).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back