Status
Not open for further replies.

DocMcNeedy

"Iggy my Mc-Bum-Fuk"
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
1975 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham

Haven't seen this posted yet. I like it. Most won't like wheel selection. But, here ya go.
75nyb.jpg
75nyb.jpg
75nyb crag.jpg
75nybfrt.jpg

The wheels will be easy enough to correct...

"1975 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham triple black 2-door, 440 CID, Automatic, approx. 71,000 actual miles, fully loaded, power steering, power disc brakes, air conditioning (may or may not work - No 134), cruise control (not working now), tilt wheel, power seats, windows and locks, minor rust spots, Nice original paint (some small flaws), New vinyl top in 2011 great condition, New front tires, shocks, distributor, fuel pump. Cragar rims, custom dual exhaust, car runs and drives great -- floats down the highway, garage-kept most of its life, HARD TO FIND IN THIS CONDITION. $9,000 which is a bargain compared to Ebay prices. Serious inquiries only.- Steve"

I hate his price... and comparison to EB never sells doesn't impress me a bit. Nice car though.

He doesn’t know the market or the car as well as he thinks he does. He’ll never see $9000. That is the first 2dr. door triple black one I’ve seen though. I also agree with Bob, Road wheels please.

Great rare color, biggest engine, low miles, no body rot and you guys ***** about the wheels and how 9k is WAY over priced, puzzling.
I'd be more concerned that the front seat isn't shown in the pictures and if it were in nice shape I think he should have started at 10 and get beat down to 8 .

Great rare color, biggest engine, low miles, no body rot and you guys ***** about the wheels and how 9k is WAY over priced, puzzling.
I'd be more concerned that the front seat isn't shown in the pictures and if it were in nice shape I think he should have started at 10 and get beat down to 8 .

Sorry, those wheels on a Formal are a failure.

Especially with skirts.

Of course I prefer road wheels always have but i dont find these wheels horrible in fact its a nice alternative. If he left the skirts off you formal guys would ***** about that. Seeing he kept the skirts on goes a long way with me

In my opinion.....

Those wheels look great on a slab and most fusies. Not so much on Formal. There are some aftermarket wheels that I would put on a Formal.

I bet that car has to be gone through mechanically 100%
Eveything from burnt out dash lights to front end to [fill in the blank].
Seen this in almost every case of "lookers".
40 years of washing and waxing, oil changes, and nothing else.
You could easily drop another 10 into that car within 2 years.
And for that price it should have a waterfall grill...

His price is waaaaaaaaaay off base. If I was interested in that car and if it was down the street, I still wouldn't even call because there would never be a reasonable discussion with the seller.

I bet that car has to be gone through mechanically 100%
Eveything from burnt out dash lights to front end to [fill in the blank].
Seen this in almost every case of "lookers".
40 years of washing and waxing, oil changes, and nothing else.
You could easily drop another 10 into that car within 2 years.
And for that price it should have a waterfall grill...

His price is waaaaaaaaaay off base. If I was interested in that car and if it was down the street, I still wouldn't even call because there would never be a reasonable discussion with the seller.

Flashback of just changing dash bulbs.

Let someone tell you how easy it is to take a Formal dash apart......

Let someone tell you how easy it is to take a Formal dash apart....
Often thought my life would have been for the better if I had just removed the entire instrument panel and simply mount a plywood panel...

If the above car was Spinnaker White, everbody would then say 25-hundred.

Last edited:
Often thought my life would have been for the better if I had just removed the entire instrument panel and simply mount a plywood panel...

If the above car was Spinnaker White, everbody would then say 25-hundred.

If you have a child, wife, or girlfriend with some coordination and small hands you can remove and replace the light bulbs behind the instrument panel without removing it.

^^ Jeezzz! This car has an average interior and does have minor rust issues..... so be aware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back