1975 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Seeing literally every Formal for sale for years now, I'm pretty jaded, but,
I'm giving this my Official Commando1 Seal of Approval if the reserve is not in Stupid Territory:

bk64w.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1975...Cars_Trucks&hash=item41667143d4#ht_500wt_1182

Very nive NY'er. That interior is over the top and in excellent condition. I don't think I've ever seen that interior pattern before other than in a sales brochure. What's your guess on the reserve? I'd say $15,999.

Very nive NY'er. That interior is over the top and in excellent condition. I don't think I've ever seen that interior pattern before other than in a sales brochure. What's your guess on the reserve? I'd say $15,999.
Probably. And, as usual, it's worth 4k tops. It doesn't have the sexier '76+ "Imperial" makeover.
Plus it's a four door, has the 400 engine, the weak alternator, non-tilt/telly wheel, no cruise control and 85K miles.
Basically it's a Newport. A bare bone Newport at that.
The Brocade interior is a refreshing change from the '76+ ***** house interiors and the color combo is stunning.

But you never said what you thought of the unpunctuated run-on sentence for a description.
I've given up being on the Grammar Police Force. The United States is dumbing down faster than I can complain about it.:BangHead:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back