For Sale 1975 Fury stub frame complete$300 (Rushmore, MN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebrea

Reaction score
Contact seller
found on cl http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/pts/4783777789.html

I have an entire (still assembled) front suspension from a 1975 Plymouth Sport Fury. This has the longitudinal torsion bars, factory sway bar, all the steering components and the very desirable pin style brake calipers. The wheel mounting surfaces are approximately 60 inches apart. Bolt pattern of 5 on 4.5, standard Mopar or Ford pattern. The K-member mountings are approximately 33 to 34 inches apart.

The last one similar to this that I sold ($300) was going to be used in a 60's pickup, probably about right for width and weight as compared to what this came from. One big advantage with the torsion bar set-up is the easily adjusted ride height, just a turn of a bolt.

* wheels and tires pictured are not included*

Dodge, Plymouth, Chrysler, Mopar, Ford Mercury, Lincoln, Chevy, Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Cadillac, Oldsmobile

Due to the high number of scam emails you'll need to add the phrase "purple monkey dishwasher". This way I know that you actually read the entire post, if I don't see that in the email I'll report it. Sorry I have to do this kinda stuff.

00000_jet9oSYmmYE_600x450.jpg00808_hBw4xEirI4e_600x450.jpg

00000_jet9oSYmmYE_600x450.jpg

00808_hBw4xEirI4e_600x450.jpg

Ingenious

Due to the high number of scam emails you'll need to add the phrase "purple monkey dishwasher". This way I know that you actually read the entire post, if I don't see that in the email I'll report it. Sorry I have to do this kinda stuff.

That's a B Body sub frame (aka K member) and a sawn off piece of frame so that the A arms could be taken as a single piece, not a C body Stub frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back