1975 Newport Wiring Diagram

:sSig_greetingsthor: ................ :welcome:

You might be the first member here from Russia. How's the American car hobby going there, any shows.....?
Love your Newport.......

Will.

It might be so, because I think I'm the only one owner of "Formal" C-body in Russia )))) It's going nice, lot's of clubs and shows, but in summer ))) Here's the biggest American car club that I'm in: www.freedomcars.ru
Thank you!

Stan, how the heck can I cut and paste a page off the FSM CD to post it on FCBO?

I think the simpliest way is: print screen - paint - paste - save as jpeg )))))

No PRN SCRN on my tablet... :D

Posted via Topify on Android

If it's higher than 4.0, yes there are. Just press and hold the power and volume down buttons at the same time, on the screen you want to capture, until your screen flashes.))))

If it's higher than 4.0, yes there are. Just press and hold the power and volume down buttons at the same time, on the screen you want to capture, until your screen flashes.))))

Stan.......you didn't know that??? LOL! :poke:

Stan.......you didn't know that??? LOL!
poke.gif
Of course I knew that. Go over to the Tropify/Guinea Pig thread and see the Screen Grab I posted yesterday.
I did a SCREEN GRAB, gentleman, not a PRN SCRN... :D

Posted via Topify on Android

Back