1975 Servo Automatic Temp Control NOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
EVERY Formal owner with ATC II needs one of these on the shelf.
It's mandatory. Because I say so...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1975-Servo-...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cd1c42054

$(KGrHqJ,!l!FFyf5vyM4BRl4gqNSf!~~60_57.JPG

How many do you have? I'm glad I don't have ATC II.

I have one on the shelf.
Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

I have two, and one actually works..... Well..... maybe I only have 1 1/2.

Note to self...nix on buying any ATC II cars and any other cars with a 1978 wiper cam in the future.

I could be persuaded......was it Mr. C that has the 2 black Imps????

I conquered the lean burn ( with a lot of patience and tweeking) and thought about the ATC II for my Newport.

I could be persuaded......was it Mr. C that has the 2 black Imps????

Yup, that's me! Actually, I've never seen a bad servo...now the amplifier..those often go bad. And since they send the signals to the servo, it often makes people think the servo is bad.

HPIM2183.jpg

Yup, that's me! Actually, I've never seen a bad servo...now the amplifier..those often go bad. And since they send the signals to the servo, it often makes people think the servo is bad.

You have any more photo's of those things posted somewhere? They look great sitting side by side there ... like Nixons protective services guys garage or something

You have any more photo's of those things posted somewhere? They look great sitting side by side there ... like Nixons protective services guys garage or something

I posted some pics in the Imperial section.

Mr. C, you have a pair of Imp's and the pristine green T&C. Do you have any other cars we don't know about? Every car of yours I've seen so far is just spectacular!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back