Reaction score
Contact seller
1976 chrysler New Yorker brougham 2 door

01515_3sljkPlZEhM_600x450.jpg

00Z0Z_eBv0jYKG15L_600x450.jpg

00V0V_lWdnVyreh19_600x450.jpg

00707_61YfcmqfNzm_600x450.jpg

00H0H_2H4kcudkn6P_600x450.jpg

Beautiful car body is great no rust has perfect interior everything works drive great as well no trades 5500 obo with in reason

Too bad about the color. What is that anyway? Nothing I remember seeing. Looks to have been repainted and they lost all the chrome molding.

Well this Broughams color is IMHO as good as it gets. Does anyone know what became of this 1977 piece of perfection? Is it by chance owned by a fellow member? This video was posted by a guy named Randy Peck in 2015. It is this precise car by which I measure all other NYBs.

Last edited:
We've seen this one before.. i believe! :realcrazy: I remember having a COLOR discussion.. butterscotch or not butterscotch, THAT was the question.. Stan was pretty involved in that discussion..

Well this Broughams color is IMHO as good as it gets. Does anyone know what became of this 1977 piece of perfection? Is it by chance owned by a fellow member? This video was posted by a guy named Randy Peck in 2015. It is this precise car by which I measure all other NYBs.

I Remember that car.. freaking sexy!!

We've seen this one before.. i believe! :realcrazy: I remember having a COLOR discussion.. butterscotch or not butterscotch, THAT was the question.. Stan was pretty involved in that discussion..
Yes, definitely NOT Butterscotch! That is the worst color I think I have ever seen.

Yep!! That would be it. Thanks for digging it up, you validated that I not losing my marbles..

It's putrid and judging by the color of the building it's parked in front of the guy is colorblind.

Yep!! That would be it. Thanks for digging it up, you validated that I not losing my marbles..
Or taste in colors, thank God! That's Butt Ugly.

I think whoever mixed the paint should be shot. It's not even close to any of those colors. It may be T2 or U2 or whatever on the color chart, but it's not that now! It's an inside out peanut butter cup and its ugly. Damn shame too, it looks like it's in really nice shape.

I remember as an 17 year old, taking a trip to Florida (from NJ) in that exact car. My dad worked for Chrysler and had the use of a company car, and that was the one. The color was butt ugly, but the back seat was like a couch.

Probably my least favorite Formal color.

I'm not fond of the pastel powder puff blue color either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back