SOLD 1976 Chrysler T&C "PROJECT"

Status
Not open for further replies.

66/440

Reaction score
Contact seller
MY 1976 Chrysler T&C "PROJECT" is being sold due to life changes. I am being transferred out of the country and and will be gone a minimum of 4 years. My storage will not hold all my vehicles and I am forced to sell my project.
Car is in relatively good condition with no body rust to speak of.
Interior is nice original but could use new rugs.

Last edited:
MY 1976 Chrysler T&C "PROJECT" is being sold due to life changes. I am being transferred out of the country and and will be gone a minimum of 4 years. My storage will not hold all my vehicles and I am forced to sell my project.
Car is in relatively good condition with no body rust to speak of.
Interior is nice original but could use new rugs.
Drive train is out of car for engine rebuilding. Engine block has been machined and is ready for assembly. New KB 240 .030 over stock pistons and rings are included, as well as new rod and main bearings.
Crankshaft has been checked and polished and is std/std.
Because of the piston change the rotating assembly needs to be balanced. 452 Cylinder heads are in good condition , however I was planning on a valve job and new seals before I reassembled - head work NOT been accomplished yet.
Factory exhaust manifolds as well as a pair of HP manifolds are included.
Edelbrock 383 Performer intake has been de-badged and painted corporate blue.
Most of the tin has been blasted, primed and painted.
New front and rear brakes, pads, rotors, drums, shoes, wheel cylinders have been installed
Transmission is in good condition and drove well before disassembly, there is what looks like a new/rebuilt torque converter installed by PO.
Fuel Tank has been removed flushed, refinished and reinstalled.

In addition I have collected quite a few additional parts that will go with the car. I have no interest in selling separate items and hope the extras will help provide a little extra $ to the new owner to help complete the project.
I am sure there are things I will forget to list but here is what I can think of now:

There is a stub frame that has been blasted and epoxy coated.
Upper and Lower control arms etc to build a new suspension on the stub frame so it can all be installed at the same time.

A radiator core support and LH/RH front fender wells have been blasted and epoxy coated.
I have 3 tilt / telescoping steering columns
2 pair of leather front power seats from a '76 New Yorker
1 rear leather seat set from a '76 New Yorker
Complete wiring harness - engine compartment and dash from a '76 New Yorker
Dash assembly from '76 New Yorker
9 Road wheels, 5 center caps, 7 trim rings.
140 mph speedometer from '76/77 Fury
2 front header panels for '74/77 New Yorker with headlamp assemblies, I believe I also have 4 or 5 additional headlamp assemblies.
2 front bumpers for '74/77 New Yorkers
4 or 5 fender shirts for Formals

Here is a link to a dropbox file where you can see photos of some of the items.
Dropbox - 1976 Chrysler Town and Country

I do need to mention that the rallye wheels that are shown in some of the photos do not come with the car. I will provide rollers mounted on the road wheels.

I am looking for a reasonable offer from someone who will finish this car out and drive and enjoy it.
Car is located in Spring, Texas 77379
:wideyed:

Never wanted a wagon more... sorry you're giving her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back