WANTED 1977-79 Dodge Monaco/Plymouth Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryP

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello everyone,

As in my Introductions Thread, I am searching for a 1977-1979 Dodge Monaco/Plymouth Fury 4 door sedan. I'm in Utah.

Project car is fine, must be a 4 door, cheap is preferable, hopefully in Utah but I can travel for the right car. I don't care if its a 318, 360 or a 440, as long as it's this body shape...

1978-dodge-monaco-2-jpg.jpg

It even came with a 225 six banger - that's fine.

I believe this shape for the Fury started in '75 with single round headlights, not the double stacked ones seen here - that's fine too.

Thanks for reading. I've been searching for one of these since I was a kid (I'm 42 now) so please let me know if you have something. Thank you kindly!

Welcome to the website Gary.. you’re certainly in the right place to get the info you need. Have you checked out our “for sale” section of the forum? Keep us posted with any progress you’ve made.

Hello Gary in Utah and welcome to the forum. Just a small adjustment to your search. The last B-Body sedans (and wagons) were made up to 1978. The last B-Body coupes were made up to 1979. You my also look into the earlier B-Body sedans. The 1971-76 the Dodge Coronet and the 1971-74 Plymouth Satellite. Good Luck!

75LandYacht and RedBaron440 - thank you both for your responses! I really do appreciate the info. I know what it's like to have a noob come onto a forum all misinformed hehehe!

The earlier Coronet, looks just like a Monaco with a different grille and headlights - I like that! It's that shape man...I just love it. I'm on the classifieds here, facebook classifieds, local classifieds, Craigslist, and anywhere else I can be to find one so thanks for the good luck wishes, I will certainly keep you guys updated with any leads I get! Thank you so much guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back