For Sale 1977 Chrysler Cordoba

Status
Not open for further replies.

monaco75

Reaction score
Contact seller
Offering the old 'doba up for sale if anyone is interested.

Most of this car can be seen here-
Picked up a new daily driver...

She still has her good running 400 4brl. Eddy performer intake, and carb. Has a rebuilt 727 trans installed, and works great. A/C has been converted to r134, and works good too!

Car is a good daily driver. Will need a little love to bring her to the next level. Quarter panels need a little patch work, as well as a spot under the rear window on the driver side. Deck lid has the typical rot along the bottom edge. And paint is old, and faded.

I've cut out, and patched a few bad spots in the trunk pan, as well as the front floors.

Front suspension has been completely rebuilt, and new shackle bushing for the rear springs.

Interior is pretty sun beat from being a FL car its whole life. I've installed a new carpet, along with a tuff wheel to replace the old cracked tilt wheel.

Along with the car comes a ton of extra parts, from a parts car. Including most of the interior panels to replace whats in the car.

-Tons of extra trim
-Complete center console, and shifter assemble
-Both door, and quarter window glass
-Very nice rear bumper
-Complete tail end setup from a '75 charger

And much more! Too much to list

I drive her atleast every other week, and she is a good runner. I have a ton of pics available for any questions.

Looking to get $3000 for her, and all the parts. Not selling any parts seperate, Keeping it all together.

Thanks!
Zac

20150120_171013_zps5ba9373f.jpg

20150120_170952_zps7c8edfee.jpg

20150408_174536_zpsgilicy0h.jpg

20151101_171716.jpg

20160110_163848_zpsh8xa2rzn.jpg

20160110_163904_zps0sdppneu.jpg

20141231_135252_zps4686b375.jpg

20141231_135308_zpse9200ca5.jpg

20150304_170300_zpsu9madocl.jpg

00V0V_kYkHs0etmcz_600x450_zpsc1686ef5.jpg

Too sad. I enjoyed watching your thread and learning from it. If I hadn't just purchased a T-top Magnum I would have room & $.

Good job moving the Doba forward.

I'm sure it'll go to a good home.

Too sad. I enjoyed watching your thread and learning from it. If I hadn't just purchased a T-top Magnum I would have room & $.

Good job moving the Doba forward.

I'm sure it'll go to a good home.

Thanks guys! Yea, I'd love to keep her.. But just don't have the room with the newport coming. I've thought about renting storage at a place to keep her. But yea.. The joys of living in a subdivision lol.

Plus I'll be so busy dumping time and $$ into the newport, and blumo, this one would get neglected.

Might be able to work out a deal on the price if somebody can transport a Newport to FL from MI if interested? I know there are several truckers on here lol. Just throwing it out there.

Thanks!

Thanks Stan! I'll look into it more later after work.

I've been looking into it a little. I'm not chancing towing it down again like last time. That was a disaster!

I got a couple quotes. Ranging from $490 to $840.

Might even place a bid on Uship. That worked out good last time with my truck.

I'd like to to sell the doba first though. That'll give me a little money to do it + the space. Figured if someone was interested in the car, and can transport that would work out great!

That was quick, congradulations Zac ...... Clear path for the Newport now.

Oh yes. One less project out of the way lol. She was a good car though.

Someone near by?

Yea a local guy here in jacksonville. He seen it on craigslist. He goes to the Garlits show every year, and has a booth in the swap meet. So I should be seeing him in november.

When is the Newport going to arrive?

At the moment its supposed to be here the 14th of October. The broker is supposed to get ahold of me next saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back