NOT MINE 1977 Chrysler Town & Country $30000

shooter65

Reaction score

Wow, I'd love to have this one. It's a clay bar treatment away from being perfect.

From the ad in for those that don't have access to Facebook.

Description after pics

1692627570795.png

1692627599730.png

1692627661814.png

1692627686820.png

1692627707704.png

1692627725569.png

1692627746558.png

1692627764501.png

1692627789367.png

1692627830096.png

1977 Chrysler town & country​

$30,000
Listed 12 hours ago in Calistoga, CA

About This Vehicle​

Driven 37,000 miles

Automatic transmission

Exterior color: Brown · Interior color: Tan

Fuel type: Gasoline

2 owners

This vehicle is paid off

Seller's Description​

Last of the Leviathans. The best example in existence. Lovingly cared for by a California collector. I no longer have the space and hate to part with such a great car full of my childhood memories

What's it worth? The $2500 formal joke doesn't work anymore in today's economy.
This is a wagon, a very nice wagon.

We saw that red 72 New Yorker wagon from Vineland NJ sell for 44 k 5 years ago.

IMO with a pic of the engine and clay bar that black paint to get the swirls out, this could definitely be worth the asking price in today's market. Always the caviaut that the seller would have to convince the buyer of the milage and condition

Last edited:
Great wagon for sure! The color confused me at first. The ad says Exterior Brown but it's obviously black with metallic. I didn't remember Chrysler having a black metallic in 77 but I looked it up and sure enough they did.

IMO with a pic of the engine and clay bar that black paint to get the swirls out, this could definitely be worth the asking price in today's market. Always the caviaut that the seller would have to convince the buyer of the mileage and condition
I feel I should explain the above opinion. I think I'm in the minority here but I think all Chryslers and Imperials look the best as 4 door hard tops, with a few possible exceptions such as the 67-68 Imperials and I do like me some verts. Being a wagon doesn't detract from the price for me. I'm often more drawn to unique cars than what's popular so the opinion about the value of this car is probably higher then most of you have.

This car has to be worth around the asking price. Its gorgeous and appears to be in very very nice shape. Attractive color combo.

The only thing I can see holding it back is the fact that its a formal...but formal prices have even exploded lately! Paid 1200 bucks for my 78 NYB in 2010 and drove it home.

I feel I should explain the above opinion. I think I'm in the minority here but I think all Chryslers and Imperials look the best as 4 door hard tops, with a few possible exceptions such as the 67-68 Imperials and I do like me some verts. Being a wagon doesn't detract from the price for me. I'm often more drawn to unique cars than what's popular so the opinion about the value of this car is probably higher then most of you have.

Being a wagon should add to the value. How many are out there compared to four doors or two doors.
I can't see it hitting 30 because of the lack of Formal parties.

Being a wagon should add to the value. How many are out there compared to four doors or two doors.
I can't see it hitting 30 because of the lack of Formal parties.
That's my point, I like wagons because they are unique but I know I'm not normal...so unless I come into some serious cash, I'm not a player.:realcrazy:

And we're C-Body people so it likely is over priced. As always, the market will tell.

Back