For Sale 1977 Dodge Charger Daytona

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Charg...tr=true&hash=item464241c56f&item=301759317359

$_57.JPG

Selling one of my Chargers collection.
1977 Dodge Charger Daytona, 400-4, 3 speed trans.
Sunroof, power windows, power drive seat, power steering, A/C (Disconected),
Brand new 255's, 275's Radial T/A.
New brake shoes, pads, wheel cylinder.
New Champ Spark Plugs, Air filter.
New Trans fluid and filter kit
New oil change and filter, gasket set, differential gear oil inspected.
New both front/rear shocks and lower ball joints.
New Console lid.
New Full Cover - 5 Layers, paid $200 for it!
Clean title!Including a new trunk lid ready to go on this car, no rust, just need paint! The original has some rust on the tip, not worth to fix!

I know of the person that owns this. It's his daily driver. It kinda looks like a gussied up Corodoba.

I know of the person that owns this. It's his daily driver. It kinda looks like a gussied up Corodoba.
To be fair, the Charger has different rear quarters, doors, and frond fenders.
The paint job on this Charger basically shows the differences in the area painted black.
I like the different stampings emphasized in black and pinstripe. Really gives it a missile stance. Put some balls into that BB and whooo boy!
I seriously like this car. If it was local I might be looking at my savings acct. balance.

I believe the seller is a FBBO member.

To be fair, the Charger has different rear quarters, doors, and frond fenders.
The paint job on this Charger basically shows the differences in the area painted black.
I like the different stampings emphasized in black and pinstripe. Really gives it a missile stance. Put some balls into that BB and whooo boy!
I seriously like this car. If it was local I might be looking at my savings acct. balance.

I believe the seller is a FBBO member.

It would look good sitting next to the NYB.

fly n to seattle, drive home. I've never seen a silver / black combo on this year. What a cool car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back