NOT MINE 1977 Dodge Royal Monaco 2dr Brougham, Diplomat Package - Project - $4,200 - Augusta, ME

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
For Sale: 1977 Dodge Royal Monaco 2dr Brougham, Diplomat Package - Project - $4,200 - Augusta, ME
1977 Dodge Royal Moanco Brougham Hardtop Coupe for sale by owner - Augusta, ME - craigslist
Seller's Description:
I've owned this car for about 10 years. Love her a lot. Has a California Emission version 440 V8. (This car was NEVER equipped with Lean Burn). This is the rare Diplomat Package 2 door Hardtop. I'm moving and must sell. I have a Wagon too that I plan on keeping. Driver's seat and top half of back seat were reupholstered with the factory fabric. New Padded Dash, no cracks. LOTS OF PATINA!
Power windows, AC not working, Cruise control, Tilt Steering Wheel, 8 track Tape Player. The driver's window has come off the track, will try to get it back on the track before the sale. Automatic Transmission was rebuilt a couple years ago. It has power seats that aren't working, not sure the issue. The seat just happens to be in a good position for me and I'm 6 ft 2 inches.
Comes with a Bill of Sale, Maine Proof of Ownership Registration Letter and a Transferable Registration.

77DodgeRoyalMonacoBroughamMEc.jpg.faa7b40413927fdabf8a9fe1514ac4c8.jpg

For Sale: 1977 Dodge Royal Monaco 2dr Brougham, Diplomat Package - Project - $4,200 - Augusta, ME
1977 Dodge Royal Moanco Brougham Hardtop Coupe for sale by owner - Augusta, ME - craigslist
Seller's Description:
I've owned this car for about 10 years. Love her a lot. Has a California Emission version 440 V8. (This car was NEVER equipped with Lean Burn). This is the rare Diplomat Package 2 door Hardtop. I'm moving and must sell. I have a Wagon too that I plan on keeping. Driver's seat and top half of back seat were reupholstered with the factory fabric. New Padded Dash, no cracks. LOTS OF PATINA!
Power windows, AC not working, Cruise control, Tilt Steering Wheel, 8 track Tape Player. The driver's window has come off the track, will try to get it back on the track before the sale. Automatic Transmission was rebuilt a couple years ago. It has power seats that aren't working, not sure the issue. The seat just happens to be in a good position for me and I'm 6 ft 2 inches.
Comes with a Bill of Sale, Maine Proof of Ownership Registration Letter and a Transferable Registration.

View attachment 660275
If this car has a tilt column, I have a warehouse full of Vipers.

Back