For Sale 1977 Dodge Royal Monaco Police Tribute

Status
Not open for further replies.

race city retro

Reaction score
Contact seller
1977 Dodge Royal Monaco documented 53,000 mile car 360 2 bbl dual exhaust done as a 70's unmarked Police tribute. Mopar Police wheels with new dog dish, new police size tires, all new brakes, new gas tank, new battery, new mini starter, new alternator, new water pump, new belts & hoses, new fuel pump, 4 new KYB shocks, New rear cover with plug, new carburetor, new carpet, new spotlight, hand fabbed push bars, new police whip antenna, even has 70's sounding siren. Rock solid car with one repaint, basic quick paint not a showcar. Runs and drives great. $10,995

IMG_3195.JPG

IMG_3189.JPG

IMG_3179.JPG

IMG_3180.JPG

IMG_3182.JPG

IMG_3186.JPG

IMG_3199.JPG

IMG_3193.JPG

IMG_3191.JPG

IMG_3197.JPG

A fender tag pic, maybe? Would make me a happy person!

Very nicely done. I can remember growing up here in Pennsylvania the State Troopers used Furys of the same year. Those unmarked units always looked cool. Except if they were behind you of course.

It's got the spotted headrest syndrome!
It takes a bit of work to get rid of it. I wet sanded mine out fine sandpaper and pad. If you can't get it lighten enough you can fine a plastic spray paint that is a close match. Sun bruises I have then on 2 cars with light interiors.

It bugs me that the rims are wrong. C body cop cars still had regular steelies. The 6 slot "cop wheels" debuted in 78 on the B body pursuits.
I tried to find a period correct pic and this was the best I could do...
84e8d2a6d86f6b38a598b8d302f7882c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back