1977 new yorker

Rustproofcorn

Reaction score
Well I spent the first couple months of having this car trying to get a title with success. Now it's going in for body work and a paint job but here is my problem I can't find parts anywhere. Original and after market seem to be pretty difficult to procure any advise? I need half a grill plus some light covers and such. Heck I can't even figure ou where to get rims for this guy. I really don't care if anything is stock I just want stuff that fits. Also anyone know where I can find after market interior components? I'm gonna change the seats to black leather and want to change the dash and stuff too.

You're asking for sources for a LOT of stuff that you describe in general.
There's is practically nothing that can't be found somehow, somewhere.

Start off easy and list a couple of specific items. I've got a gazzilion, billion leads for 74-78 parts. If you're nice, I'll share them. :icon_biggrin::toothy9:

I see the grills on ebay all the time. I'll bet you anything if there isn't one right now, one will pop up within a month or two.
If you can go with used anything, there's a bunch of Mopar dedicated yards. Murray B. Park being the most famous one for C-bodies. Wildcat is very good.

Aftermarket? Fergeddaboutit.

What kind of rims are you talking about? That's the easiest one.

and want to change the dash and stuff too.
No, you do not want to do that.

Last edited:
After market interior components? Like what?

Stan, be nice, let him change the dash if he wants to.

Back