1977 Newport Radiator

traintech55

Reaction score
Good Morning all, Been working hard on getting the Newport running, during the course of repairs, I found out the radiator is all plugged up. Going to replace it, and have been looking at the one from Cold Case. Has anyone used a radiator from them, or do you have any recommendations? With all the work I have done to it, I hate to be penny wise and dollar foolish.

Good Morning all, Been working hard on getting the Newport running, during the course of repairs, I found out the radiator is all plugged up. Going to replace it, and have been looking at the one from Cold Case. Has anyone used a radiator from them, or do you have any recommendations? With all the work I have done to it, I hate to be penny wise and dollar foolish.
Radiatorexpress.com

I got a good look at their radiators at the Syracuse Nationals this summer and they looked like really good quality pieces. They were built much better than the others I've seen. With the stamped tank, a little black paint would make them look OEM.

If I were to buy an aluminum rad right now, they would be my choice. I think there's a discount too. @Ccas might be able to fill you in more.

Back