1977 newport

77 newport nz

Reaction score
Hi there my name is Rhonda from New Zealand and I have a 77 Newport that has been imported from Cali. It is white with white vinyl roof and white interior. it has only done 50,000
IMG_0081[1].JPG
mls. I have lowered it a couple of inches and put 20s on it. I REALLY love my car but finding bits and info has been hard until finding this site. Thanks for letting me join!!

Welcome Rhonda from New York City.. you certainly found the right place for information about your Newport.. we are a picture loving bunch, so overload us with pictures that would be great. And tell us more about how you obtained the car and It's features.. there are no wrong questions, so ask plenty..

Glad to see these old girls being enjoyed outside the US. I'm partial to your car because my New Yorker is white on whit as well.
IMG_1372.JPG

Glad to see these old girls being enjoyed outside the US. I'm partial to your car because my New Yorker is white on whit as well.
View attachment 142360
Wow John, your car looks so much better with that contrasting black Imperial next to her...:poke:

Rhonda, welcome... To my not very well traveled self, NZ sounds like a paradise, to have a nice C body in paradise... what else could anyone want.

Always wanted to see Australia too, but they have snakes...:)

Thanks for the pictures:thumbsup:

Wow John, your car looks so much better with that contrasting black Imperial next to her...:poke:

Rhonda, welcome... To my not very well traveled self, NZ sounds like a paradise, to have a nice C body in paradise... what else could anyone want.

Come visit us in NZ and Australia, snakes aren't a big issue, here in NZ we don't have any.

:poke:

Well you know what they say Jeff!! Behind every good man, is a good women.. lol
:poke::p

Welcome Rhonda, It'll be nice to have my 1973 Imperial here in Christchurch eventually once her issues are fixed. Probably this time next year funds permitting. Are you North or South Islanders?
We are in Tauranga on the north Island. My husband also has a 58 chev apache pickup and a 59 Llincoln Continental. We did a cruise to muscle car madness in rangiora chch a couple of years ago. Its great cruisin down there!

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Back