NOT MINE 1977 Plymouth Gran Fury

496 polara

Reaction score
1977 plymouth for sale by owner - Sanford, NC - craigslist

I went and looked at this today. Pretty good shape all things considered but needs a lot of detail work.
Heater controls inop,power seats don't work,power windows do work,tires old,still has cat and single exhaust. He was negotiable on the listed price. Don't "need" it but may make an offer considerably lower.
00P0P_gwYjgg8afvF_0wM0oA_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not trying to be funny but this really is a $2,500 car. Maybe three.
It is good looking with that deep blue.

Good looking car especially in that color, and the 440! I would pay up for this as the interior is in good condition.

His phone number is in the ad! If I make an offer $2500 would be my top price.

It would be fun to play with and make a run around car,if I didn't already have 7 cars.One of them being my 68 300 I have been neglecting.

His phone number is in the ad! If I make an offer $2500 would be my top price.

It would be fun to play with and make a run around car,if I didn't already have 7 cars.One of them being my 68 300 I have been neglecting.
I'm having the same mental battle with a car I'd like, but certainly don't need.

That's the color that propelled the Formal Fury to executive car status in some parts of Europe, notably France and Finland.

It did appear to be an hp manifold on the driver's side. He converted lean burn to electronic.
Did not get underneath it other than to verify single exhaust with catalytic converter intact.

I went and looked at this car a few weeks ago, I came to the same conclusion. I'm looking for a body that's in better shape than my 77 cop car, but the quarters and floors are gone on this one too and filled with bondo.

Back