1978 Macho Power Wagen

Mr onetwo

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think about this thing for a grand? I'm going to look at it tomorrow. Has 400 big block/4 speed/NP203...also factory sunroof. I love the old round eye trucks.

1.jpg

SAM_0544.jpg

SAM_0596.jpg

SAM_0597.jpg

SAM_0592.jpg

I'd hand the money over pretty quickly on that deal and it'd be a bonus if I could drive it home.

I need that truck so I can park it between my 78 NYB and 78 Newport!

sorry...no linky!:laughing4: I'm 99 and 9/10th's% sure the truck will be mine tomorrow.

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/5176384191.html

Selling a rare big block 400 4 speed macho powerwagon. It's a decent restoration project. Good factory color, rare long bed(less made) factory 4 speed truck, factory sunroof. Will come with some new parts including new 4" lift kit, nos front bumper, nos taillights.
You didn't need to post that until Mr onetwo had his chance to buy it.

That is a nice rig, hope everything goes well and it's in your driveway soon.

He shared his find with us, and another member asked for the info also. We're all a good distance from Maine...
I beg to differ....I didn't post it in the "marketplace" as a CL find....but, whatever...if it's meant to be I will get it.

So by asking us our thoughts on it, and sharing pics with us that doesn't give us the right to look at it?... I meant no disrespect to you by posting the link... If the seller is a stand up guy he'll give you first crack regardless of who else contacts him.

You didn't need to post that until Mr onetwo had his chance to buy it.

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/5176384191.html

Selling a rare big block 400 4 speed macho powerwagon. It's a decent restoration project. Good factory color, rare long bed(less made) factory 4 speed truck, factory sunroof. Will come with some new parts including new 4" lift kit, nos front bumper, nos taillights.

I beg to differ....I didn't post it in the "marketplace" as a CL find....but, whatever...if it's meant to be I will get it.

This site probably has more lurkers and voltures waiting to pounce than it does active posting members.

Yea a bit creepy thinking of all the people watching us right now....But back to the truck for 1000 I would be all over that thing, It looks like a lot of fun.

I probably should of said "PM" the link.

I lost out on several great finds because of the lurkers on this site. If you look at how people are viewing and not logged on.......sometimes dozens of lurkers checking out what we post.

Back