1979 Chrysler 300 for sale.$5995

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darter6

Reaction score
Contact seller
California/Nevada car,no rust,78,000 miles. 95% original. Only things changed, the tail pipe resinators were removed and the Leanburn. Now has Mopar electronic ignition,73 340 Thermoquad.All Leanburn parts & carb along with some other Cordoba/300 parts go with the car.Registered and driving,everything works,air,tilt,cruise control,power windows.All smog equipment is still intact,passed Nevada smog with flying colors.
Car is now located near Pittsburgh Pa.I took it back there to use as a summer time cruiser. Elderly family members care will keep us from going east for quite awhile,so I would like someone else to enjoy it.
PM me and I will give you the contact person number that will be handling the sale.$5995 or best offer.Thease are all the photos I have.

IMG_1689.jpg

IMG_1690.jpg

IMG_1691.jpg

IMG_1692.jpg

IMG_1693.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

IMG_1678.jpg

Thanks for the reply, I spend alot of time on A bodies only.Got a Dart too. Put a ad on B bodies only, but not many think of the late 70's as real "B" bodies. My wife calles it the "Great White Whale".

Yea, if I could have found a new Leanburn computer I would have installed it. It became unreliable.Always started cold but when warm, such as stopping at a gas station, it wouldn't re-start.Sometimes for several hours.Regular Mopar EI cured that.

Still for sale. $4995 Or possible trade for a non rusty 70-72 Valiant 4 door. Need not to be running but straight body.

I see,, It's too nice to hack up.The Hot Rodder in me says yes. I can't leave anything alone.

Gave the car to Brother-in law, He will have fun with it.

Your better off. That is one very nice, unhacked classic. No need to let anyone steal such a nice clean car. Your buyer is out there, he/she is just going to be a little tough to find as it is not a Rustang or a MulletMobile Camaro.

Thanks AAR, He went for a family visit and I told him to drive it as much as he wanted. Got the call "Hey don't sell this thing yet I like it !"

A friend of mine had the Dodge Magnum, similar vintage. Very nice smooth running car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back