NOT MINE 1981 Imperial Limo.

crv

Reaction score

1981 Chrysler imperial​

$37,500
Listed 11 hours ago in Cleveland, OH

Seller's description​

1981 Chrysler Imperial factory limousine. Rumored to be Lee Iacocca's limo but no way to document it. We have owned it since late 80's. Has <15,000 miles. Everything original, runs and drives, great condition. Always garaged in climate controlled environment.
_nc_ohc=k1_TP7NefbYAX_DKr4u&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=Q0py922pPFsAX-sA6F2&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=6F3E-BDjJ4YAX-PKE__&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

X-i0m8t&tn=bZ1Y1_o5gggS7MF7&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

X9QOeee&tn=bZ1Y1_o5gggS7MF7&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

X82rdEb&tn=bZ1Y1_o5gggS7MF7&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

_nc_ohc=jXFnje1r_x4AX_0Eddn&_nc_ht=scontent-syd2-1.jpg

Well its near me physically, but at $37,500, its no where close to me. Couldn't they do a history and see where and possibly who was the first owner? I doubt its Lee I's. I think they made quite a few of these for prom nights and New York elite wanna be's.

Thanks for posting!

Iacocca wouldn't of had that TV box in the middle of the seat. Crawling past it in and out.
His mind was on business not watching a shitty TV

Hey, this limo body style is actually an improvement on the original design. Grafted on the Fuselage design the limo look is just off, with Formals it already gets better but this tops the lot! Must be because of the high sides and deck lid.

That hump in the trunklid adds nothign to the visual appeal of the car, esp for the effort it required.
The license plate in the middle of the trunklid was also a terrible decision, it spoils the whole rear of these Imperials IMO.
That wooden TV-thing looks so out-of-place in the rest of the interior. Back from the time when oak was considered a sign of opulence?

But otherwise it's pretty-well executed.
I feel sorry for the ~140hp 318 having to pull this much extra weight, it must be a slug when full of passengers.

Back