For Sale 1983 Dodge Shelby Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fastest 1986 production car ? I'm just guessing as I did some street racing in those days. The Turbo Thunderbirds where tough as those RARE SVO Turbo 4 cylinder Mustangs.

I remember those svo's and Turbo Thunderbirds. Nice cars for their time and I will say built alot better than any Chrysler from that era.
Well I took my Big Boned Gal out [69 FuryIII] today as it is going to snow this weekend and maybe the first salting. Of my two Chryslers ,the Fury and my Omni glhs hands down goes too the Fury overall. I always forget what a beautiful gentle giant she is and my jaw drops [and some people that see her] when I drive her around. She loves the cold weather and with the 440 has very good heat!
I absolutely adore this car.

I think the GMC Typhoon and Cyclone came a bit later; think These SUVs were the quickest vehicles then.

Swiss Cheese Pontiacs still holds top honors for the quickest 0-60 times.
Forget which one specifically but it's something like a 63 2+2 SD III Light Weight.

Mopar was way out of it thru the ‘80s.
My 88 Daytona Shelby Turbo II couldn’t touch a 5.0 Mustang. It was an even match with a 5.0 Fairmont though and could take a T’Bird. Camaros, Vettes and F’Birds were no problem those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back