For Sale 1987 Plymouth Fury Salon

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no reason you can't go out the back, I did it very conservatively on an '83 Imperial. You move the gas tank over "one notch", although I don't even think it's all that necessary.

There is no reason you can't go out the back, I did it very conservatively on an '83 Imperial. You move the gas tank over "one notch", although I don't even think it's all that necessary.
All I hear is..
1. Damn near impossible to run true duals on my (fill in the blank M-body, AMHIK).
2. It was.a little bit of struggle on my (fill in the blank M-body, AMHIK) but it can be done.
3. There is no reason you can't go out the back of a (fill in the blank M-body, AMHIK).

I don't care. I would dump them in front of the rear wheels so you all can comment on them when I put that on CL.
And in the ad, I would write, Would make a great ratrod.

Last edited:
Problem solved

BS9pf7aIcAA9uL1.jpg

All moot. If I chanced upon an M-Body that grabbed my heart...
A Summit 408 SB is gonna get dropped in it.
I'll have to dump the exhaust in front of rear wheels but I don't care.

Or it might be an LT Caprice.. I dunno.
You could buy my friends 85 Caravelle....

FB_IMG_1534785135419.jpg
FB_IMG_1534785106662.jpg
FB_IMG_1534785141743.jpg
FB_IMG_1534785121142.jpg
FB_IMG_1534785124904.jpg
FB_IMG_1534785132054.jpg

One of the few cars I've ridden in that will spin the tires from a stop all the way through 3rd, then chirp going into 4th..

whoa nellie? gettin' giddy at the thought of it. bet that baby can carry the mail quick nicely. is it for sale? :)

real nice M.

Capture30.jpg

If someone does a credible job on a 5th Ave instead of all these cop-groupies, I'll be angry.

Going back to an earlier question, I knew I was seeing this face before. Late Dippies got a facelift, but apparently only for civvy cars. Copcars needed the 'ole face - can't send them out with earrings, so to speak.
upload_2018-8-20_18-21-55.png

upload_2018-8-20_18-22-39.png

I think there were 673 variations of that fascia depending on the year, make, model.
Even back then when I was up close and personal, I coukd not keep up with who's face was who.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back