NOT MINE 2 dr 1964 Imperial Crown Coupe - $12,500 (solana beach, near San Diego)

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
PUT KEY IN AND DRIVE. PERIOD. A VERY NICE 1964 Imperial Crown Coupe

Nice body, paint, chrome, mechanicals, interior, performance.
This car was lovingly restored by its previous owner who then passed away, so it sat for a few years before I got it, which was about 2 years ago.
After replacing the fuel pump and rebuilding the carburetor I discovered this to be a beautiful running, well-cared for car.
All power equipment works: Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Power Vent Windows, BOTH front Power Seats, Power Antenna, Power Search-Tune station changer on the radio, Power Trunk Release.
The HVAC system responds correctly with Heat/Defrost/Cool. The Air Conditioning system works properly but needs a re-charge of R134.
5 Brand New Tires
All lights work; interior, dash and exterior.
The car runs very smoothly, starts quickly (hot or cold), does not vibrate on the highway and does not smoke. Most amazingly, it DOES NOT LEAK.
The seats were re-upholstered in leather in the proper pattern and have no rips or tears. The headliner is new and correct.
If you are looking for a car to just put the key in and drive to shows or wherever without having to chase parts or repair things, this is your car.
I am getting older and cannot manage having a bunch of cars, so I am reluctantly parting with this one.
To Email --- copy and paste into your email:

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/d/solana-beach-1964-imperial-crown-coupe/7534750871.html

Somebody should jump on this!!!!!!!!

af0100p0p_anfgakn1BOGz_0ww0oo_1200x900.jpg.4e2b970f5b8bfdfacd527f3b5342c3e8.jpg

Last edited:
Back