WANTED 2 Spoke T&T Steering Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobalovr

Being on the Cbody diet SUCKS!
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
As many of you may know I picked up a 76 Royal Monaco Brougham Diplomat recently. The PO decided to Chrysler-fy it by adding a Newport hood ornament and a Chrysler emblem to the Dodge horn pad placed off center to cover a tear. I am looking for a two spoke steering wheel and horn pad in MB7 Blue. At the very least a horn pad. @marko graciously supplied the correct hood ornament and @marty mopar tried to supply the horn pad but it was for a three spoke wheel. Cordoba/Charger/New Yorker/Newport/Monaco etc with sales code S67 and a blue interior would work. Please help me Obi Wans....I can’t take looking at the off center emblem much longer...
6338AF75-9296-4728-892A-560D7338AB5D.jpeg
BEB27D6A-02EE-4753-B5A5-8196FAC4CD35.jpeg
380F994C-C939-4FE7-9D1E-FF6CD3D79B62.jpeg
1DEE3003-5E42-4C6D-9913-B1545D1CFC7A.jpeg

Graham, FYI.... the steering wheel you need has to come off a car with T&T. You can use a non T&T steering wheel but you'll have to put that steering wheel on a lathe and machine a 1/2" off the rear acrylic hub to get the steering wheel to mount on the column.

As many of you may know I picked up a 76 Royal Monaco Brougham Diplomat recently. The PO decided to Chrysler-fy it by adding a Newport hood ornament and a Chrysler emblem to the Dodge horn pad placed off center to cover a tear. I am looking for a two spoke steering wheel and horn pad in MB7 Blue. At the very least a horn pad. @marko graciously supplied the correct hood ornament and @marty mopar tried to supply the horn pad but it was for a three spoke wheel. Cordoba/Charger/New Yorker/Newport/Monaco etc with sales code S67 and a blue interior would work. Please help me Obi Wans....I can’t take looking at the off center emblem much longer...
View attachment 264609 View attachment 264610 View attachment 264611 View attachment 264608
That car is beautiful. Cherrish it

Nice looking car. Perhaps removing the center pad and "trim shopping" a recover situation might work???

CBODY67

Graham, FYI.... the steering wheel you need has to come off a car with T&T. You can use a non T&T steering wheel but you'll have to put that steering wheel on a lathe and machine a 1/2" off the rear acrylic hub to get the steering wheel to mount on the column.

I remember you doing that Bob and yes I am looking for a T&T wheel. To be honest I would be happy with just a blue horn pad and live with the cracks.

I remember you doing that Bob and yes I am looking for a T&T wheel. To be honest I would be happy with just a blue horn pad and live with the cracks.

You could find a leather wrapped 2 spoke from a non C-body and machine the hub or you could have your steering wheel recast. My original steering wheel had cracks with 1/4" gaps and it was tearing chunks of flesh out of my hands. That steering wheel had to go.

What? . . . you mean that's not the ultra-rare "offset medallion option". They couldn't have made more than 2-3 of those . . .
BTW . . . beautiful car!

Graham, does the ATC II work?
Yes Bob and it was converted to R134A. However the blower does not turn off when the off button is pushed. Javier gave me some pointers to diagnose it. I honestly haven't had time to look at the car at all with the crap weather we have had. I hope to do some work this coming week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back