2014 Carlisle Hotel Experience

I'll do that Bob. I may try to come up with a list of where everyone stayed/will likely stay next year. I think I'll put up a new Map thing like the C body owners Map but specifically for the hotels for the show.

And everyone could put a pin in the Map where they stayed and list the hotel name and some stars or description of the pros / cons

Thanks! That is an excellent idea!

I hope to have my Newport at the show next year.

DSC02968.jpg

DSC02968.jpg

I find half the fun of Carlisle is just driving out there on Thursday morning. Last year we were in a caravan of mopar iron once we got on the PA turnpike for a bunch of miles.

Just by chance I had to drive over to Philadelphia this past Thursday. The fastest way to get there from where I live is to take the Ben Franklin Bridge. As I drove into the toll both the operator made comments/asked me about my car and said there were a bunch of other Chryslers that flew thru earlier that morning (they probably had EZ pass). He asked me if there was a car show or something going on in Philadelphia that morning and I said "if there was I didn't know about it". It didn't click with me until I was on the other side of the dang bridge before I realized he must of seen people making their way to Carlisle that morning. I found it quite difficult not to jump on 76 and keep heading west that morning,lol.

I can't find the thread where I was posting the FCBO Member Map updates. Anyone have it bookmarked? I was going to update the thread with the current screen shots

I find half the fun of Carlisle is just driving out there on Thursday morning. Last year we were in a caravan of mopar iron once we got on the PA turnpike for a bunch of miles.

Just by chance I had to drive over to Philadelphia this past Thursday. The fastest way to get there from where I live is to take the Ben Franklin Bridge. As I drove into the toll both the operator made comments/asked me about my car and said there were a bunch of other Chryslers that flew thru earlier that morning (they probably had EZ pass). He asked me if there was a car show or something going on in Philadelphia that morning and I said "if there was I didn't know about it". It didn't click with me until I was on the other side of the dang bridge before I realized he must of seen people making their way to Carlisle that morning. I found it quite difficult not to jump on 76 and keep heading west that morning,lol.

You should of pointed her West and met us there Gary!

I'll do that Bob. I may try to come up with a list of where everyone stayed/will likely stay next year. I think I'll put up a new Map thing like the C body owners Map but specifically for the hotels for the show.

And everyone could put a pin in the Map where they stayed and list the hotel name and some stars or description of the pros / cons

Thanks! That is an excellent idea!

New Map for Hotel's and camping sites here: http://www.forcbodiesonly.com/mopar...otel-and-Camping-Site-Map&p=181396#post181396

Back