2014 CEMA show at the museum

A certain silver '67 Coupe next to my oldest brothers '68 Mustang vert, yep it's a multi make show!
Klause you may notice a certain pink T-shirt in one of the pics and I had mine on too! My dad was excited to take his old vert to the show and visit with all his buddies from the museum, it was awesome!

Matt, your Imp will take #1 Survivor at Carlisle this year!

This car is striking in spite of its color and is in the basement of the museum. It was evidentially the last car that was restored for display in the museum buy Chrysler. There isn't any info about it displayed buy I almost couldn't stop looking at it.

Very nice! I don't think we saw this one when I was there.

Almost the same color as my NYB....LOL

attachment.php

DSC01186.jpg

DSC01186.jpg

That RoadRunner is unbelievable. What an oddball. Thanks for that and all the rest of pictures.

Posted via Topify on Android

I've seen hundred's of B's back in the 60's and 70's in Milwaukee and I never ever seen one up there with A/C.

I'll have to add this show to my annual post-retirement car show list.

(After I finish one of my Formals...LOL)!

There's a bunch of FCBO members located near the Motor City....we could have a FCBO rally.

Thanks for sharing Matt wish I was there. I can't what to get Goldie done, so I can get out and enjoy some shows. I definitely missed a great one.

Matt, your Imp will take #1 Survivor at Carlisle this year!
That's quite a statement Bob and I'm honored to hear you say it but I would be very surprised if that happened. I do have a question for the board though, how many miles do you all think the average "survivor" has on it?

Very nice! I don't think we saw this one when I was there.
It was just finished not all that long ago and I don't think it was even ready when the museum closed.

I've seen hundred's of B's back in the 60's and 70's in Milwaukee and I never ever seen one up there with A/C.
I am more specifically talking the post cars from '68.
This one has power steering at least. I'm pretty sure mine had the decor package, a.c. And little else.

That's quite a statement Bob and I'm honored to hear you say it but I would be very surprised if that happened. I do have a question for the board though, how many miles do you all think the average "survivor" has on it?

Survivors vary at Carlisle. I've seen some with less than 10k miles and everything in between 100k+ miles.

Yeah, mileage doesn't matter..... Its the condition of the car as a whole and its originality. They consider items of wear and tear acceptable to be replaced on a survivor like plugs, wires,tires, battery, belts. I believe paint needs to be 80% original

Back