P7150309.JPG
P7150310.JPG
P7150311.JPG
P7150312.JPG
P7150315.JPG
P7150316.JPG

P7150327.JPG
P7150328.JPG

That's it for Aaron's pictures... I had downloaded from his camera partway through the show, IDK if that affected the order or not. I did not edit many of them... he takes much better pictures than I do.

Many thanks to Olivia and Aaron for providing us so many great pictures:thankyou::thumbsup:

Wait until they start driving... the burnout competition seems to have left quite an impression on them both.

Excellent job! Kudos to the young man, he got a shot of my 'Doba in the tent, 12th pic down second page.
p7140192-jpg.jpg

They both did a fine job...

This was meant as a joke on me... they had a great time, but Dad must have deleted the good black mail material I requested...:D
p7140169-jpg.jpg

Wait until they start driving... the burnout competition seems to have left quite an impression on them both.
With all those burn out shots I kept waiting for the wet t-shirt contest. That young man iz a very good Christian and defiantly too young. A credit to you and your Wife John. Thumbs up Pal, Jer

Gosh, thanks for posting all these. I have been to this meet pretty much every single year since it started in the early 90's (1991 I THINK, but could be wrong).

What stands out year-to-year are the most unique sightings. THIS year's most unique was the "one of one" pink (can't remember if it was Moulin Rouge, or Panther Pink) 1970 Plymouth Fury (pink with white top), that was on display in Building T. Beautifully restored, and the color worked surprisingly well, with white top!

Nice year at Carlisle, mild weather on Saturday (for July) as well.......
''

Thank God for digital media. Can you imagine the cost of those pictures the old-fashioned way? Thanks for sharing.
I was just thinking that. Must be nice to not even consider how many "shots" you have left!

Yes, they like burnouts. I'll have to set their first cars up so that it cannot do them.

Wow, Jeff. That is one hell of a lot uploading. THANK YOU!!!
Lot's of uploading. Thanks, the kids will be excited to see them online.

With all those burn out shots I kept waiting for the wet t-shirt contest. That young man iz a very good Christian and defiantly too young. A credit to you and your Wife John. Thumbs up Pal, Jer
Now Jer you should now better. Thanks!

I'll get in trouble with my photo staff if I get the ages wrong... I want to say 12 and 10, but I could be wrong.
Not when you make them older than they are Aaron is 7 and Olivia is 9.

Cantflip,
I just got done showing the family the pictures. Olivia and Aaron enjoyed seeing their handy work online. With a little more coaching on the composition side I won't have to worry about running the camera any more. We all benefited from them taking pictures, I think me most of all because it gave them something to do that didn't end in five minutes. There was always something different for them to take a picture of.

Back