2017 Mopar Vintage Calendar

65sporty

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I don't know how many of you guy's have seen the 2017 Mopar calendar but one of my customers owns the blue 72 Cuda that is July's car. I had it in the customer cars thread. He also owns the butternut yellow 71 Charger that is October's car. His red 71 Cuda was on the cover of last years Mopar Muscle calendar. My local dealer brings us calendars each year in early Dec.
My son asked how he got is cars in the calendars and I don't have a clue other than he goes to a lot of car shows around the area. It also helps that he talks to everyone, big talker this guy.

I don't know how many of you guy's have seen the 2017 Mopar calendar but one of my customers owns the blue 72 Cuda that is July's car. I had it in the customer cars thread. He also owns the butternut yellow 71 Charger that is October's car. His red 71 Cuda was on the cover of last years Mopar Muscle calendar. My local dealer brings us calendars each year in early Dec.
My son asked how he got is cars in the calendars and I don't have a clue other than he goes to a lot of car shows around the area. It also helps that he talks to everyone, big talker this guy.

I got a copy of that calendar given to me by my dealer. It's the nicest one I think I've ever seen....great photography. The shot of your customers Butterscotch 71 R/T is amazing. Had to bring it home.......everybody at the shop wanted it lol.

Back