2018 Mopars in the Park

I was their Friday. Unfortunately wasn’t able to be there today. Hopefully next year I wil be there with my Hurst. I did order a set of interior for it yesterday at the Legendary booth and got some knocked off the regular price so that was good!

Also found some 68 c-body bench seat hinge covers. They are worn, but the right color and in one piece. Only missing a couple of small chunks.
image.jpg

I was their Friday. Unfortunately wasn’t able to be there today. Hopefully next year I wil be there with my Hurst. I did order a set of interior for it yesterday at the Legendary booth and got some knocked off the regular price so that was good!
I'm glad you made the show, too bad we didn't get to shoot the breeze, next year I'm going to try and adjust to this three day schedule, and get my car there for the weekend.

Man I totally forgot some of you guys on here were gonna meet up!! Guess I'll have to get in on that next time. I was there today. I drove the 75 Newport down. Too bad it rained for most of the day. It was absolutely gorgeous later on though! I'll be there again tomorrow seeing what I can find left in the swap meet!

I'll do my damnedest to be there tomorrow. I wondered about that Brown beauty, it felt like a members car.

This is the only other 72 Imperial I saw at the show where it was parked by the car corral not being judged...it was raining heavily when I met the nice owner Bruce and his wife...I'm usually pretty good at getting pics on the spot...But, got his phone # and he sent me these two pics later that day...I don't see this color that often...Y9 Tawny Gold. I like it...we'll see if it goes up for sale some day.:confused:
moparparkimp.jpg
moparparkimp2.jpg
1972paintTAWNEYGOLD.jpg

On the way back to Fargo I spied another C- body so I stopped to check it out. It was on The Albany MN, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chrysler car lot. I first saw it last weekend when I drove by. I did text the dealer for more information as I did not see it on their website. If I get more information I will post in the for sale.

It is a 66 Chrysler 300 in what looks to be very original condition. From the 5 minute inspection it looked very rust free and totally original paint. The odometer had about 44,000 miles on it. Which based on the lack of seat wear could be real. It had new single exhaust ( I can’t imagine that it could be original). Besides a couple of rock chips and a paint cracking spot on the top of the roof I wouldn’t touch a thing. I couldn’t see the engine, but a 300 w/ single exhaust I am assuming a 383 2 bbl.
pics kind of random as I was looking at the exhaust hanger first.
01233E77-EC2F-4122-A1EF-A5E168E1D2DD.jpeg
BA9D92D3-4ADC-4820-874C-E6AE5890693B.jpeg
F1414DED-F855-43D6-A46B-83E427D55450.jpeg
19C51752-800E-45C5-ACD4-7DDA319E7BE0.jpeg
E1416FB1-BA6D-4120-944E-27C83F4B83F2.jpeg
3063011B-9559-400E-8F68-47181012E722.jpeg
5BDAE325-0AA3-488F-B1CA-D184DE7F166A.jpeg
0611DAFB-2B73-4AEF-9547-F6F522128162.jpeg
A8720559-0736-4074-9A2B-9CF723A7F81E.jpeg
670FD422-CC8B-49BB-83C1-B2BFE4F51634.jpeg

I'm glad you made the show, too bad we didn't get to shoot the breeze, next year I'm going to try and adjust to this three day schedule, and get my car there for the weekend.
Yes next year I want to go for whole three days again like I did last year. It was fun but would have liked to have met up with all of you.

Just got home - looked at the forecast/radar Sat during the afternoon and saw a couple heavy squalls coming so we bolted then and there. Just about beat the first squall but it got us as the canopy was coming down. Did make it to graduation on time today though, so that's all good. Hope next year to be able to make it for all 3 days for once. Good talking with those of you that I did.

Was pleasantly surprised by the amount of C-bodies that made it out. Good variety of cars. Just wish I could've met more than just a couple of you guys. Saturday's rain kinda put a damper on things but Sunday was a much better day and turnout. Here's my Imperial soaked after Saturday's showers

IMG_6984.JPG

A shout out to @Rickybobby, I didn't ever get a chance to talk with you about your car, but I stopped and looked at it several times. Love it. Hope to see you at some events in the near future. Keister has a show next weekend I believe.

So we had almost as many C bodies show up for the sunny second (third) day. Pretty good turnout considering the weather. Hit the swap and got another oil pan, they were giving them away this year. And I got another air cleaner assembly. I have no idea what I'm supposed to have, even after looking at a the '66 models at the show, they all had different air cleaners. So I grabbed this one.

IMG_20180603_182929.jpg

Not as cheap as the other one @Polara 500 helped me get, but definitely not what the seller was asking. I got some little parts to help finish detailing the 500 also, glad Mega Parts stayed til the end.

Anyone know the 2019 dates for next year? Is it always first weekend in June? Planning vacation time now for next year...I would like to go on friday too...no email response back yet from show organizer. Thanks.

If nothin else, I'll give ya a ride home fri nite and you can bring another sat, then another ride home sat nite so sun you can get the third one in.

Back