2021 C Body Calendar

Like your Fury. I had one much like it and really regret selling it. It had no rust or body work ever at the time when I owned it. The only thing wrong other than minor scratches was it had a big antenna mounted on the rear quarter at some point early in life.

68 Fury.jpg

What is the image size and format requirements this year?
Last year we were told many photos were rejected due to size, format or something or other.

If you look under properties on your pic it will tell your file size. Requirements this year is 1.5 to 2 mg file size. Aspect ratio 4:3

I recall that you posted a different pic of your Fury before in the orange flowers and your dog was over to one side. I really liked that picture.
I didn’t know if dogs should be in the pic so I used a different one. That’s one of my favorites. Thanks.

The cut off date is looming for submission photos. Low submission photos from the formal owners. You can't be in it if you don't submit. Will contact the lucky 12 immediately upon selection. The plan is to have them in your hands by Christmas. The price will be close to last years. Any Questions PM me.

Genuine CHP 1969 Dodge Polara, owner garage restoration.
Alan Erland - Lompoc California

IMG_0596.JPG

The cut off date is looming for submission photos. Low submission photos from the formal owners. You can't be in it if you don't submit. Will contact the lucky 12 immediately upon selection. The plan is to have them in your hands by Christmas. The price will be close to last years. Any Questions PM me.

It seems the formal owners are slowly moving off the board or losing interest.

Not as much interest in our Formals.

I have no pics in the format desired.

Besides, I don't think I'm a very good photographer. It's a gift I don't have. Over some 40 plus years of owning old cars, I've taken a handful of pics I think are good (I keep recycling them LOL!).

Back