2023 FCBO C Body Calendar

Give it another shot
still not working. Pop up says your inbox is full. Your Imperial w/ the black convertible top will be the featured car for March. If you want to purchase a calendar PM me and I'll give you details on price and shipping and new address as I have moved.

My inbox won't empty out, and I've looked at the several threads that allegedly show how to empty it out. Remember that the turbine bronze car is NOT my personally-owned car.

Yes I'm aware that the turbine bronze car is not your personal car however you were the person wise enough to submit it for the calendar I just wanted to show my appreciation and if you were interested in purchasing a calendar for the wide variety of cars featured I was just extend that opportunity

I figured that out a few minutes ago. There was advertising covering up much of the bottom of my screen that I needed to eliminate before deleting any conversations, first.

I figured that out a few minutes ago. There was advertising covering up much of the bottom of my screen that I needed to eliminate before deleting any conversations, first.
Mine used to say leave conversation but now it doesn't. I now have to click on the three dots to get a drop down to find leave.
Screenshot_20221129_133804_Chrome.jpg

Good to hear from you again here's the details on calendar purchases. Calendars are $19 each plus USPS shipping of $9.90. I will combine shipping on multiple calendars. As many people have noted yes I have moved from Indianapolis East side to brownsburg Indiana

Anticipate calendars to be shipped out between the 12th and the 16th. Will send you a notification on the day of shipment. If you have any questions feel free to PM me thank you again for your order. Happy holidays.

Last edited:
Back