2024 Mopars In The Park, Stillwater, MN May 31st-June 2 2024.

King Hooter

Reaction score
It's that time of year again. Time to plan your summer showing and cruising schedules.

The 40th annual Mopars In The Park at the Washington County fairgrounds in Stillwater MN on May 31st though June 2nd 2024.

download.png

Good. I need something to push me on getting dad's car back together.
Still? I thought you'd have that all dialed in by now! That would be cool to see it again on the road. Last time it was at Mopars in the Park, it was held in Farmington.

It's that time of year again. Time to plan your summer showing and cruising schedules.

The 40th annual Mopars In The Park at the Washington County fairgrounds in Stillwater MN on May 31st though June 2nd 2024.

View attachment 644478
Thanks for posting this. I haven't even registered yet, and I'm usually ready before the website is. Better get going on a few things so I'll be ready for the show.

Still? I thought you'd have that all dialed in by now! That would be cool to see it again on the road. Last time it was at Mopars in the Park, it was held in Farmington.
It’s been tough getting to it. Getting there though

Thanks for posting this. I haven't even registered yet, and I'm usually ready before the website is. Better get going on a few things so I'll be ready for the show.
I'll probably wait to last minute to register. Registered twice and haven't made any of them.

Need to get a few things done, too. Got to find out if the gas tank or if it's the filler neck that is leaking.

I'll probably wait to last minute to register. Registered twice and haven't made any of them.

Need to get a few things done, too. Got to find out if the gas tank or if it's the filler neck that is leaking.
Better get on that, I know how you and I are with punctuality.

Looking forward to seeing you.

I'm planning on attending. I'm still contemplating using the Car corral for the R/T.

Are we doing the beer exchange again?
Look forward to seeing you as well.

I can keep that R/T for you if space is an issue. :lol:

Beer exchange sounds good, I'll see what I can come up with.

Last edited:
I thought we all could use a little reminder. As we are just a little over a month way from Mopars In the Park. Hope to see you there.

FYI:. Anyone who was planning on beating the pre-registration date, it's fast approaching on May 4th. Hopefully no one else has the same issue I'm having saying there's an error with registration is unavailable.

Back