For Sale 300 headlight door relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Listed on ebay, tough to locate.

NOS MOPAR 1969-70 CHRYSLER 300,HURST & IMPERIAL HIDEAWAY HEADLIGHT RELAY & BRKT. | eBay
s-l1600.jpg

There are a couple others also.

Wow! $350.....

Just so everybody knows, there's really nothing that relay does that can't be duplicated with a tyco relay for $20.

The relay is hidden up under the dash, so you will never see the difference.

Wow! $350.....

Just so everybody knows, there's really nothing that relay does that can't be duplicated with a tyco relay for $20.

Thanks John. Will gave me a fright there for a second.
:wideyed:

Obviously this is what happens when E body guys get a hold of C body parts!

Thanks John. Will gave me a fright there for a second.
:wideyed:

Obviously this is what happens when E body guys get a hold of C body parts!
The 68-70 Charger uses the same relay with a different bracket. They have been paying those kind of prices for a while now.

When my relay went on my old 70 SF I took it to an old timer who had been doing electrical since the 50's. He said leave it with him and he'd call when done....picked it up a week or so later....charged me $7 to rebuild it!

But as Big-john stated....a slight change of the wiring plug/connector and a Bosch/Tyco style relay will do the job just fine.

When my relay went on my old 70 SF I took it to an old timer who had been doing electrical since the 50's. He said leave it with him and he'd call when done....picked it up a week or so later....charged me $7 to rebuild it!

But as Big-john stated....a slight change of the wiring plug/connector and a Bosch/Tyco style relay will do the job just fine.

Thank Gawd cause I ain't payin $350US for one...gotta find that thread using the bosch relays

Wow! $350.....

Some more of his stuff. Who the hell is this guy?

PicsArt_01-19-07.10.34.jpg

not saying it didn't hurt once l factored in the exchange rate ect but can safely say it was probably the last full nos setup on the planet...
some things you nab when you see them because you may never see another
....kinda like GT badges :poke:

:D

Wow I'd better get a better alarm on the garage apparently i have a fortune in parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back