NOT MINE 300 triple tx9

cuda hunter

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
If this was a two door I would have already put a down payment on the car.
Not mine.

1971 Chrysler 300 triple black 440 - barter - trade swap

1971 Chrysler 300 , 440 engine,hideaway headlights, triple black, rebuilt trans and new fuel tank, good tires. runs and drives, very little rust, original window sticker and paperwork 3rd owner, 4 door hardtop, 8 track radio, air conditioning, needs some work typical of an old car, $6000 obo trades?,

300 a.jpg

300 B.jpg

300 c.jpg

300 d.jpg

300 e.jpg

300f.jpg

I checked on this car a little more than a week ago now. The seller was pretty firm on price and thought a 4 door was of considerable interest.

Car has 112K miles on it, power brake booster is inop, power seat doesn't work, push button a/c-heater switch broken and there is more but no more specifics. Car has been sitting at least 10 years he said.

Has rust around the rear window (sent me a photo showing hole and has rust in trunk pan also and rear quarters he said). He also said he was able to start it up and run it around the block and that was it.

I don't need the car but maybe someone might. I thought for a 4 door with rust and other problems plus sitting at least 10 years, he was asking a bit much. He didn't like my text saying as such (he seemed reluctant to actually talk on the phone, but maybe he would). He noticed that I live in California from my area code and made a comment about guys in CA who pay to have stuff done and don't work on their own cars, and don't know anything about rusty cars so I ended my discussion.

You might have better results. It does look fairly clean on the underside but with over 100K miles on it, it seems you would have a lot of fixing to do to get it running well.

Back