34th Annual CT Chrysler Convention Show & Swap Meet.

SportFury70

Reaction score
Not sure if I'm goin' yet. There is another show right in my town this day too, it's $10.00 cheaper, and it ends sooner. Not to mention I have to be to work by 3:30. (Excuse my feet at the bottom of the picture)
IMG_5048.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if I will go or not. It is a hour and a half ride for me and if the show ends at 4, it will be later than I would like to get home. A long ride for what the show is. It's to bad the show isn't what it used to be. We used to come from Rhode Island every year with a group of 10-12 cars. None of the people are interesting in going any more. A few have tried a year here and there; but most don't think it's worth going back. I think the venue changes and the format definitely hurt the show. Last year was the 1st year I brought the Fury, and I think you and I were the only two "C" bodies there. I had not been in about 4 years and was pretty disappointed with the show overall.

Last year was the 1st year I brought the Fury, and I think you and I were the only two "C" bodies there. I had not been in about 4 years and was pretty disappointed with the show overall.

Yep, that was me. I was there last year too. The show was disappointing to say the least.

Back