For Sale 408 SBM parts for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJS racing

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have some small block parts for sale. First off is a 360 block I will have to dig it out and get the year of the block if there is interest. I also have a brand new never been out of the box K1 4" stroke crank for a 360 block. This is back when Molnar was still running the K1 stuff. I also have a set of complete with push rods W2 heads that have been ported with Harland Sharp rockers with springs, locks and retainers already installed as well as a matching Holley intake for the W2 heads. I do have a couple of stock mostly 2 bbl heads as well as a couple of oil pans. The block as best as I remember is a standard bore block. I am asking $2500 for everything and I am located just outside of Dallas, Texas. Shoot me a pm if you are interested and I will get any info I can.

i think i bought a 4 inch sbm crank from you back in the mid 2000s off of ebay for $300. took me over a month for you to send to me after i almost had to sue you and ebay had to step in. do you remember me. crank had been poorly ground and was junk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back