440 ci cooling fan

livininharrow

Reaction score
hey guys i need a radiator cooling fan for my 66 fury 440. a friend of mine has a couple, he says one has 3 rivets holding the blades and the other one he has has 4 rivets holding the blades on. can anyone tell me which one would be correct for my motor? ita a 66 fury 440 wagon. thanks

Number of blades, and the diameter of the fan. If your running a shroud...which you should be...you'll need to make sure that the fan fits withing the opeing of you shroud. Measure the diameter of the shroud, and subtract at least 1". The is the max diameter you want for your shroud.

Number of blades, and the diameter of the fan. If your running a shroud...which you should be...you'll need to make sure that the fan fits withing the opeing of you shroud. Measure the diameter of the shroud, and subtract at least 1". The is the max diameter you want for your shroud.
looks like it would need to be around 19/and a half in diameter. can anyone tell me how many blades the original factory blade had and was it a clutch fan. i wanna keep this all original. thanks paul

Back