For Sale 51 Imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Now this is a barn find as it is still in the barn and in the dirt. Lots of pictures, 16 to be exact. Why do I get the feeling that every time someone says "great project" that they really have zero clue as to what they are talking about?

1951 Chrysler Imperial
Classic 1951 Chrysler Imperial. GREAT restoration project. Vehicle has been stored in same location for over 30 years. Does not run.
Please call Ron @ 760-468-6669. $500 OBO

00h0h_7oh9hYzs0hm_1200x900.jpg
00p0p_jaP9MRKaojK_1200x900.jpg
00505_5yzaTqQD6ws_1200x900.jpg

But it has its original plate..............

A car no one wants even if it was nice.

They say it is a great restoration project hoping to lure someone in for big money. They don't realize most of the restorations done are out of love and not profit.

At $500, I don't think the seller is aiming too high. If I had a 51 or so Imperial, I'd be all over that for parts. Probably a rust free or low rust California car with a lot of options. I see the power brake booster poking out and electric windows. Looks like the combo generator/PS pump might be missing.

The 331 Hemi has the bell housing integral to the engine block, so that's kinda worthless to many, but there are still heads and other pieces.

So... Yea... $500... all day long.

But it has its original plate..............

A car no one wants even if it was nice.

No one? I was pretty damn happy to find this one... But I'll admit I'm a nut. It's a blast to drive, especially as a summer daily. Mine has 90% original paint, 100% interior. 331 runs great.

That one in Cali is gonna be a tough sale. $500 is fair, but it's worthless unless you've got several parts cars and $#*%loads of time.

53ae1399.jpg

ee173dc6.jpg

e129a7d8.jpg

eb286dee.jpg

968e4cc6.jpg

*that light green cotton sheet isn't just for saving the upholstery... Wool SUCKS unless you enjoy sitting on hot sandpaper!

No one? I was pretty damn happy to find this one... But I'll admit I'm a nut. It's a blast to drive, especially as a summer daily. Mine has 90% original paint, 100% interior. 331 runs great.

That one in Cali is gonna be a tough sale. $500 is fair, but it's worthless unless you've got several parts cars and $#*%loads of time.

53ae1399.jpg

ee173dc6.jpg

e129a7d8.jpg

eb286dee.jpg

968e4cc6.jpg

*that light green cotton sheet isn't just for saving the upholstery... Wool SUCKS unless you enjoy sitting on hot sandpaper!

Well, maybe a few guys then! But personally, I dig the white one in the background!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back