NOT MINE 55 Doge Royal Lancer project

stain

Reaction score
This has been for sale for a while near me. Recent price drop. I thought in the previous ads he said it was already set up for a 440.
55 Dodge Royal Lancer - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...
00P0P_lrTL7DGKA5C_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Very solid Project car with lots of potential. 55 Dodge Royal Lancer two door hard top. No motor or trans. Pictures tell most of the story. Its a project that I have had for a few years and I hate to see it sit any longer. Needs to go to someone that has time for a long term project. Has been kept indoors since 2018. Not a rot box but needs alot to be put on the road. Willing to dicker on price in person. Can put on my lift for complete inspection. Was going to do a retro mod and swap in a new hemi engine. I have a great running chrysler 300 hemi engine still in the car that you can hear run and drive that I could include in the deal for another $1200 if interested. Call for more info. If no answer , leave a message and I will get back to you. 802- Seven Four 8 - Three Zero 5 One. Could deliver within 150 miles for fuel cost.

Last edited:
Liked it, but please DO avoid typos in the title of a new thread. Makes it all a little less fuzzy.

Back