For Sale '57 Plymmie 4-door in PA for $11.3k

Status
Not open for further replies.

drpreposterous

Reaction score
Contact seller
The only reason I'd take any Ferrari, Lambo, Aston Martin--whathaveyou--over this would be to sell said supercar to buy this and keep the rest of the dough...(Yeah, I mean it, not kidding).

For Sale: 1957 Plymouth Savoy in Patton, Pennsylvania
lXX8Kstn_t.jpg
5rCg8p7E_t.jpg
IiAxoCXl_t.jpg
77RceY04_t.jpg
5l0se1eU_t.jpg
XGaHcJrQ_t.jpg
XU1AarGa_t.jpg
1HXKOagV_t.jpg

Incredible. A green car just like this was my daily ride to community college in 1972-1973.

They really were bad about rusting though.

Still remember the jerk the two speed transmission made as it shifted from low to high.

Last edited:
In some colors, some camera angles, some trim levels, etc. those cars have a charm all of their own, to me. The "futuristic" instrument panel they have is certainly not as boring as a similar "simple" Chevy of that time.

We had a '56 Savoy 4dr sedan, which my parents bought new. It had more issues other than rust, as I recall. It went "somewhere else" in '62, after many $$$$.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

In some colors, some camera angles, some trim levels, etc. those cars have a charm all of their own, to me. The "futuristic" instrument panel they have is certainly not as boring as a similar "simple" Chevy of that time.

We had a '56 Savoy 4dr sedan, which my parents bought new. It had more issues other than rust, as I recall. It went "somewhere else" in '62, after many $$$$.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

Grandma's Savoy was so basic it lacked a factory radio and carpeting. Just rubber mats over the rusted metal floor.

No power steering nor power brakes either. Boy, did it take strength to turn that car while parking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back