For Sale '60-'64 Power Windows plastic connectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrome58

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello,

I will be soon reproducing the plastic connectors for '60-'64 Power Window switches, with the same quality and accurateness of the '57-'59 I have reproduced so far.

As far as I know, there was 3 different designs over those years :
1st gen : split master switch, plate covers screwed on
2nd gen : split master swith with a longer end (provides more space for the wiring of the last 2 pins), plate covers screwed on
3rd gen : split master swith with a longer end, plate covers thermally riveted

I will reproduce the 2nd generation, which can be used on every car of those years. The only difference you might have is that the plate cover of the 1st gen master switch will be smaller, and thus a little part of the end (3mm / 0.12") will not be covered.

Now, in order to get my first batch done, I need commitments to buy a minimum of 9 sets (1 master / 3 singles). The price will be around the same as the '57-'59 sets, thus $60.00 plus $8.00 worldwide shipping.

If you are interested and would like to commit to buy a set, please let me know in this thread, write me a PM or an e-mail at "powerwindows at orange.fr"

Thank you.

Below is what I'll be reproducing, but instead of the big plastic pins, there will be holes for screws.
20171102_120558b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back