'61 LeBaron $2,000 (no title but nice).

crv

Reaction score
1961 Imperial LeBaron Project
1961 Imperial LeBaron project car for sale. Does run but not running now as I've removed the carb and intake to put on another car. Solid body, perfect glass all trim is there, all lenses are new, new gas tank, brakes worked until I removed leaking master cylinder. No title, I bought it as-is from an upholstery shop in Fl. Original interior was cooked and crumbling so its been removed, it was silver metallic but I have replacement gold metallic interior from another car to go with this car. Boxes of spare parts and other parts which were removed to preserve them. First best offer to show up with a trailer its yours! I will consider full or partial trade of 81-83 Imperial. Thanks for viewing!
00x0x_ccMptZJ66g6_1200x900.jpg

00A0A_hX1rrAXwRrS_1200x900.jpg

00h0h_fAkBSIfIzlN_1200x900.jpg

Man, that sure is an elegant Imperial. Sure would be nice if somebody could get her titled and back on the road again!

That what you call a no brainer! Somebody needs to snatch that one up.

That nice of a car for 2 grand and no title??? I dont know, man...my spidey senses are tingling.

It's also at the bring your own trailer best offer stage, BUT comes from a upholstery shop?
Better make sure their is no lien on the car.

What is going on at the rear of the roof - dented or reflection?

There's more than $2K in parts there, not that I'd part it out.

Here's an enlargement. Dimensional Time Warp? I see shiny buffed & waxed sides but the flat spots look dull.
Half done buff job? Also get to see a little of the interior.

Black.Imp.ROOF.jpg

I would hate to see that car go to waste cause it don't have a title. Love those fins and taillights.

That Rare Imperial is very Decent and needs to be saved.

Back