WANTED '62 Chrysler 300 upper fender moulding/trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borg

Reaction score
Contact seller
In need of the R/H upper trim/moulding. For a 1962 Chrysler 300.
PXL_20210726_221354970.MP~2.jpg

Try Big M Automotive in Williams, CA, near Sacramento. John runs the place and is a very good guy.

Big M Automotive

You might need to replate one of those that he probably has given its age, but if anyone has one, it would be him.

That piece has a high failure rate because car washes tended to get caught on the end spear and rip at least part of them off.

If you need nos, the only place that might have that piece anymore would be AMS:

Parts Search

You could ask them to look up the part number if you don't have it and see if they have an nos one.

Good luck.

Appreciate the info. I had a tire come apart while going down the highway and that's what ripped it off. I went and walked the ditch where it happened, over my lunch break, and actually found it. Although the tip is broke off. The silver lining was the part number on the back, 2099722. My previous internet searches by description had turned up nothing. Searching the part number took me to Auto Parts Obsolete Vintage Classic Antique Auto Parts and they had one for $65.

That was a good deal,I have 5 62 Chrysler’s in my backyard with a 6th one on way. There is not a good one drivers or passenger side on 6 cars to choose from! I am looking for the same parts if anybody has some?
I’ve been to big M and he did t have any!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back