63 Newport 3 speed...

68Bigred

Reaction score
All,

My father is considering selling his restored 63 Newport 4dr. Car is well restored and a NM car originally. Has 77k miles on it. It has a dealer installed AC. Sorry this is the only pic I have of it. What is cool about the car has the 3 speed gearbox option, has to be pretty rare. He put all new clutch and stuff when he pulled the motor to paint it. 2bbl carb. He has won many trophy's in NY with it, very detailed. He asked me what it is worth and I haven't a clue. He has some health issues and decided (maybe) to sell a few cars. I just don't have room for it right now. He is also selling his 2002 CHRYSLER Inca gold prowler (has 17-18k miles on it). The 2007 ram CTD 2500 has just over 10k miles on it! Anyway be nice, yes it isn't a "desired" car but it is beautiful!!

Sorry work computer wouldn't let me load pic

IMG_2277_1436544478170.jpg

Not a bad looking car at all, we hardly see pics of this type of car show up on the forum, i wish you luck.

It's nice. Holds about 8 or so cars. He has a bunch of things in there. I told him just leave the cars sitting there but he feels bad they aren't enjoyed. He can't take them out much anymore. I'd like to sell a car I have I don't use much and maybe ship the Newport down to Texas. Anyone want a 85 renault convertible lol.

What engine is in that cream Puff?

Lol! Not the Renault the Chrysler.

361. He pulled the motor and put all new seals and painted it. Still all original. He did put new carb on it. Car runs and drives real nice. All new brakes. Everything you would expect to get done. Interior completely done as well. I'll have to get some pictures of it. Never and rust on it. He has put (as we all do) twice into it what it is worth. But he doesn't know how to price it out. He also had the gear box rebuilt, forgot about that. It's cool to drive with the stick as all those cars were push button autos. He added proper power steering as I think it was manual when he bought it. He is particular so every wire is run as per when it was born. I. Have him send me more pics, at the shows the chrysler guys go nuts over that car.

Back