65 2 door c body for sale: Monaco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used a broker - Magic Carpet Auto Transport. Second time I used them, good experiences both times, would use them again. It cost $475 from Troy, Mi to Carlisle, Pa. Very reasonable considering it cost abt $150 to have a car towed/flatbedded from 30-45 mins away!

My guess is that it'd cost abt $1350 to the metro areas in Cali, depends exactly on where you are. If interested i can forward the contact # of the guy I dealt with.

That is a nice car........again I find myself wondering why i 'need' a ragtop when a htp is much cheaper.

Yes please forward Magic Carpet's contact info. Thanks again!

Commando1's Helpful Hint #317:
In January, a ton of cars will be flowing east to west for the auctions. You can hook a ride cheaper then.

If you sign in on eBay and select any car, then look under the 'shipping and payment' tab, a list of transport companies will show up with phone numbers. I'm not sure if they are eBay exclusive, but I seriously doubt it. I've looked at several cars and often times the shipping cost was much cheaper than I anticipated. I had my car shipped from Cali to Houston area for ~$900 on an open transport several years ago with no problems.

All good advice. Thank you! I'm getting the same from all companies, $2000 enclosed, $1300-1400 open. 25% of the cost of the car!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back