SOLD 65 66 67 68 Fuzzies 4 door hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

67 300

Legendary Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
One pair of NOS door to door glass fuzzies. Fits 65-8 all and some Imperial. 85.00 to your door except international. 2571310-1

DSCN4195.JPG

For anyone else interested, I'm passing on these as they unfortunately won't fit 2 door hard top as far as I can ascertain.

VERY HARD TO FIND these in NOS, and the repros that are out there are only a universal cut-to-fit rough approximation, in my opinion. Any 65-68 4 door hardtop person should jump on these.

For anyone else interested, I'm passing on these as they unfortunately won't fit 2 door hard top as far as I can ascertain.

VERY HARD TO FIND these in NOS, and the repros that are out there are only a universal cut-to-fit rough approximation, in my opinion. Any 65-68 4 door hardtop person should jump on these.
Do you have the numbers on the ones you need? I have thousands of NOS parts.

Thanks! It's a very rare version too - Canadian, 440 4-speed, and worthy of a quality restoration. I've been collecting parts for years for it.

Do you have a parts list by the way?

Thanks! It's a very rare version too - Canadian, 440 4-speed, and worthy of a quality restoration. I've been collecting parts for years for it.

Do you have a parts list by the way?
I have a few lists. To many pages to send but will go through them for your numbers. Very cool car. I am a B Body guy but still have had many C's. Love em' all really.

DSCN3087.JPG

DSCN2111 (2).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back