NOT MINE 65 Chrysler 300 Hardtop ( dealer car not mine)

coco

Reaction score
Been a while since my last post, still in lockdown with nothing open bar essential shops. A vaccine on the way soon for my age group. Hope everyone here is doing ok !

Anyhoo, this car is on Hemmings but dealer has website too so more pics on that I think.

"Car in great condition though radio doesn't play and both rear windows roll down fine however the rear windows need help coming up as the regulators could use to be replaced or rebuilt. There is only a small area of minor rust on the very bottom of the tip of the rear quarters where they roll under not noticeable unless you are under the car."

No AC , no electric windows, prob no elec seats either, but less to go wrong. 85k miles

$10.5k with a little wiggle room and looks to be a car you could drive home and just enjoy !

I was sorely tempted, but I'm hanging on till a 67 comes up at the right price and condition, Made that mistake with the Caddy already. If I lived in USA with no extra $4k to spend getting it here I'd buy it.

1965 CHRYSLER 300 4 DOOR HARD TOP IN AMAZING CONDITION COSMETICALLY & MECHANICALLY - Lance Motors in Monroe Twp, NJ - 1035335

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/chrysler/300/2464694.html

77371887-770-0@2X.jpg

77371893-770-0@2X.jpg

77371903-770-0@2X.jpg

77371905-770-0@2X.jpg

77371910-770-0@2X.jpg

77371914-770-0@2X.jpg

Nice looking car, I know no A/C but should have had tinted glass, (my preference).

Glad to have you back!

Looks like this one is being flipped by a dealer, I posted about it when it was for sale for $7,800 like half a month ago in Hammonton, NJ.

I had no idea there was a new section for not mine cars ! Thanks for the welcome back message and it is indeed that car you posted with a nice easy flip for the dealer. I think he'd take $9k and seems to be a good buy for that ? Wish I did not have all the other expenses to add on.

At the moment here in UK, the body responsible for car registration and driving license etc is under real pressure so if a car was imported I think trying to get it registered and on the road would take much longer than it did previously. It took me 3 months to get the Imported Cadillac done before all this Covid stuff happened.

Back