65 sport fury in New Zealand

7mag

Reaction score
Here is a pick of my 65 Sport Fury I got it Feb 2010, Did the big winter project, had her pretty much done by November,

Here is a link to the build on our NZ mopar forum
http://www.nzmoparforum.co.nz/index.php?topic=5606.0

fury finise.jpg

fury finished.jpg

fury finised 2.jpg

Wow! That is a beautiful Fury, hope to get my 65 and 66 just as nice. I love your wheels, what are they?

Cheers Guys,
The wheels are cast ally Graiger Eliminators 17 x 8, They are a relatively new wheel from graiger, I think they only brought them out in 2009.

Hey 7mag, good to see you on here!!!! (its furyos from nzmr if you wonder who i am) :eek:ccasion18: Are you gonna roll the aqua beast down to americarna this month??

Hey 7mag, good to see you on here!!!! (its furyos from nzmr if you wonder who i am) :eek:ccasion18: Are you gonna roll the aqua beast down to americarna this month??

Im already committed to working most of that week, but I might try an tag on to some of it, sucks to be self employed sometimes.

Two projects at once? my missus would kill me. ha ha. They look pretty solid though

Well the wife wanted the wagon and i wanted the sedan so everyone is happy! I'll keep you posted on my progress and may have questions for you as I go.

Back